ZSpeed 2009-2014 Nissan NISMO V1 370Z Front Aluminum Engine Splash Shield
ZSpeed Nismo 370Z Powder Coated Black Aluminum Under Engine Diffuser
The ZSpeed splash shield replaces the very costly ($1400.00+) plastic engine splash shield the Nismo version 370z comes with from the factory.
Shield does not replace the factory OEM front diffuser panel, you will need this part below to install the shield if yours is missing.
This piece is very important to have on the car for correct air flow under the car.
We have included an oil change access panel for quick and painless oil changes so there is no need to remove the entire splash shield just to change the oil and filter.
- Plenty of room for bigger sway bars, Deeper aftermarket oil pans and oil pan spacers.
- Provides better air flow under car
- Oil change access door
- Coolant drain access hole
- Precision made of .063″ aluminum
- Welded and assembled with Aircraft Style pressed rivets for optimum strength (not chintzy aluminum pop rivets)
- Vented in front recess to pull cool air in and across oil pan and then out the back of the shield for better cooling
- Enhanced air direction to front brakes for added brake cooling.
- Includes 3 Rivet nuts and installation tool and instructions to replace where the factory uses plastic push pins to securely mount shield to core support with included hardware!
These ship in 2 boxes. Includes all new mounting hardware.
Install tip, Install wings first, then center section!
|Dimensions||40 × 4 × 29 in|
|Nissan||370Z||2009 - 2014||Nismo|