Exedy Racing Stage 1 Clutch & Flywheel Package
EXEDY RACING STAGE 1 FULL ORGANIC SINGLE PLATE clutches are engineered, designed and built from the ground up as race clutches, not rebuilt from stock clutches that have been modified. EXEDY organic (full-face) racing clutch kit is most ideal for street vehicle where it requires smooth engagement but requires that extra holding capacity. All Exedy racing pressure plates are made from ductile iron which is about 30-40% stronger than conventional cast iron pressure plates other racing clutch manufactures use. Exedy Racing Stage 1 clutch kit with organic friction materials use only premium friction materials that are resistant to slippage and burst.
- This complete clutch kit includes:
- EXEDY Racing Stage 1 Pressure Plate
- EXEDY Racing Stage 1 Full Organic Clutch Disc (250mm, 24 spline)
- EXEDY Racing Flywheel 18.5 lbs
- Alignment Tool
- Pilot Bushing
Exedy Racing Flywheels are made from solid one-piece billet chromoly steel. They are specifically designed to reduce weight and inertia for better engine response. Most incorporate special design features to enhance the air flow to improve the cooling of the clutch. The ring gear teeth are milled onto the flywheel unlike an aluminum flywheel where the ring gear is pressed onto the flywheel which has the possibility of separating from the flywheel. Exedy steel billet and forged steel flywheels have passed engineering tests to 15,000 rpm.
- Ultra light and weighs only 18.5 lbs
- SFI 1.1 certified for true racing application
- Exedy Racing Flywheels incorporate special design features to enhance the airflow for improved clutch cooling
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 6 in|