ZSpeed Heavy Duty V2 CSC HD Clutch Slave Cylinder ZSP2006
ZSpeed Performance Heavy Duty V2 Concentric Clutch Slave Cylinder
The ZSpeed Advantage against other slave cylinders on the market.
- Does not reuse stock tube assy. The ZSpeed HD CSC Heavy Duty Clutch Slave Cylinder will replace the plastic stock Nissan Clutch Slave Cylinder AND fluid pipe tube assembly. Other so called HD Slaves reuse the stock hard tube which in many cases the bleeder is seized into.
- Robust brass block bleeder assy. Unlike the stock style pipe assy (steel on steel) used on the stock clutch slave and other slaves where the bleeder screw can become seized and snap off, our bleeder assy is replaceable if the bleed screw should ever become stuck, This is very unlikely to happen with our coated brass bleed block but if it ever did you simply remove banjo bolt and replace the entire brass block with one bolt. OEM style requires you to remove the transmission!
- Easily rebuildable With any internal type CSC it should be changed or replaced with every clutch change as the bearing is an integral part of the slave body and cannot be replaced separate. With other type replacement slaves on the market it will require you to replace the ENTIRE slave again at this time at full price. ZSpeed Offers a rebuild kit @ a much lower cost than buying the entire unit again.
- All new stainless steel lines Included! ZSpeeds HD Slave comes with all new stainless braided clutch lines!
- Your stock rubber clutch hose from trans to slave can be reused but we recommend upgrading to our Insulated Flexible SS Stainless Clutch Hose for optimum performance. The stock hose has a very small fluid port, Our SS Insulated hose has a larger bore and will offer quicker pedal return and action.
- Metal Dust Shield V2 Has a new Metal Dust Shield, Instead of using a rubber boot we now use a metal dust shield that protects the seal area to prevent failure later of the rubber material.
Our Heavy Duty Clutch Slave Cylinder will bolt directly on to your car with no modifications needed to install
The Clutch brands listed below have been confirmed to work correctly with our HD Slave.
- OEM Nissan Clutch
- ZSpeed Performance “ZSP” Clutch Kits/Packages
- JWT Clutch Kits
- Genuine Exedy Clutch with Genuine Exedy Flywheel (not ebay or amazon as they may not include the proper height exedy flywheel) Be sure to buy from reputable dealer.
- South Bend Clutch Clutch Kits
- ACT Clutch Kits
- Competition Clutch Kits
- All of ZSpeed Performances’ branded clutch offerings on our website are checked and assured proper height so measurements are not needed.
To use this with OS Giken Twin Disk Clutches you will need our OS version HD Slave cylinder.
MOTUL RBF600 BRAKE FLUID should be used with this kit. 1 bottle is normally enough to bleed the system.
A new Clutch master cylinder should be installed at the same time, This prevents problems from worn/dirty original units.
Anytime your transmission is pulled you should replace the “Clutch Pilot Bushing” Not changing the pilot bushing may cause noise if not changed.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 4 in|
|Infiniti||G35||2007 - 2008||Sedan|
|Infiniti||G37||2008 - 2013||Coupe|
|Infiniti||G37||2009 - 2013||Sedan|
|Infiniti||Q60||2014 - 2016||Coupe|
|Nissan||350Z||2007 - 2008||VQ35HR|
|Nissan||370Z||2009 - 2020||Non-Nismo|
|Nissan||370Z||2011 - 2020||Nismo|