ZSpeed Performance CMAK V2 CSC Clutch Slave Cylinder Delete Kit 370Z G37 G35S Q60
ZSpeed Performance Nissan Infiniti “CMAK” V2 CMAK – Clutch Movement Alteration Kit
ZSpeed Performance CMAK Deletes the internal Concentric Clutch Slave Cylinder also know as a “CSC”.
CMAK Replaces the OEM CSC with a Super Heavy Duty Clutch Fork Assembly with an External Heavy Duty Clutch Slave Cylinder. This slave can be changed without removing the transmission quickly and easily if ever needed.
“CMAK” is compatible and recommended with Most Popular Single Disk Clutch kits.
- ZSpeed Performance Clutches
- South Bend Clutch
- Spec Clutch
- Competition Clutch
- Clutch Masters
EASY to install, Quick and Painless Direct bolt on to your 370Z!
No Pesky, Time consuming Set-up Measurements unlike other CSC Elimination kits on the market that require constant adjustments over time.
- Zspeed CMAK CSC Delete automatically adjusts for clutch wear
- Once installed, you never have to touch it again!
- Does not increase pedal effort.Keeps hydraulic fluid clean = Less Maintenance, Reduces Master Cylinder Wear
- High Strength Steel Full Length Fork Pivot Assy With Bronze Bearing will never break or fail.
- Built Solid from the ground up this kit is by far the best on the market for your Z or G
- Replacement “wear” parts, Slave Cylinder & Koyo Release Bearing, are easily sourced from us, Nissan OEM or in the aftermarket!
- CMAK Comes with a Full LIFETIME Structural Warranty 10 Year/100,000 mile slave cylinder warranty!
TIPS FOR INSTALL!
IF Using CMAK WITH THE STOCK OEM “Luk” self adjusting clutch see instructions Here> ZSpeed CMAK V2 with STOCK STYLE OEM Clutch Pressure Plate
Installation Instructions (Included with kit) > ZSpeed CMAK Install Instructions 8-8-19 Updated
When switching to our CMAK it is the perfect time to upgrade your clutch and flywheel! We have many high quality options to choose from here !
If you are not installing a new clutch at the same time as your new CMAK CSC Delete also change your clutch pilot bushing at the same time, These are notorious for making noise after r&r of the transmission. TIP! > We recommend asking for your old parts from your mechanic to be sure it was changed!
- Nissan 370Z ALL
- Infinti G35S 2007-2007 Sedan
- Infiniti G37 ALL
- Infiniti Q60 2014-2016
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 3 in|
|Infiniti||G35||2007 - 2008||Sedan|
|Infiniti||G37||2008 - 2013||Coupe|
|Infiniti||G37||2009 - 2013||Sedan|
|Infiniti||Q60||2014 - 2016||Coupe|
|Nissan||370Z||2009 - 2020||Nismo|
|Nissan||370Z||2009 - 2020||Non-Nismo|