ZSpeed CMAK V3 Clutch Movement Alteration Kit CSC Clutch Slave Cylinder CSC Delete Kit Nissan Infiniti 370Z G37 G35S Q60
Available on backorder
ZSpeed CMAK V3 Clutch Movement Alteration Kit CSC Clutch Slave Cylinder CSC Delete Kit
Nissan Infiniti 370Z G37 G35S Q60
Made In USA!
If your 370Z G37 G35S clutch slave cylinder has failed or blown out, you know how expensive it can be to do multiple times! Never worry about it again with the ZSpeed CMAK Retrofit kit!
We have updated the CMAK kit for an even easier install! Spacers are now permanently attached to the fork pivot bracket so no messing around with the loose spacers between transmission and bracket! Simply bolt it on!
This kit is very simple to install, it literally takes only a few minutes once transmission is removed!
ZSpeed Performance CMAK Deletes the internal Concentric Clutch Slave Cylinder also know as a “CSC”.
CMAK Replaces the OEM CSC with a Super Heavy Duty Clutch Fork Assembly with an External Heavy Duty Clutch Slave Cylinder. This slave can be changed without removing the transmission quickly and easily if ever needed.
- Works well with most OEM and aftermarket name brand quality single disk clutch kits.
- We highly recommend our ZSpeed clutch & flywheel package offerings with the CMAK as they are properly designed, Proper height, work correctly and release correctly without issues and provide maximum clutch life! We use only the best parts to build our clutches.
- When used with ZSPEED Clutch/Flywheel kits we offer a full warranty on CMAK and a 1 year warranty on our clutch, does not warranty against abuse, wear or overheating of clutch.
- Retains same pedal pressure, stroke and feel as the OEM slave cylinder.
EASY to install, Quick and Painless 100% BOLT ON! No Adjustments, No Measurements, No Modifications needed!
No Pesky, Time consuming Set-up Measurements unlike other CSC Elimination kits on the market that require constant adjustments over time.
- Zspeed CMAK CSC Delete automatically adjusts for clutch wear
- Includes ZSpeed Rubber Fork Dust boot to completely seal off the outside to inside of the trans from weather/debris.
- Once installed, you never have to touch it again!
- Does not increase pedal effort. Keeps hydraulic fluid clean = Less Maintenance, Reduces Master Cylinder Wear
- Retains Stock Release Stroke.
- High Strength Steel Full Length Fork and Pivot assembly with Bronze Bearing will never break or fail, No chance of Pivot Ball Failure!
- Built Solid from the ground up this kit is by far the best on the market for your Z or G
- Replacement “wear” parts, Slave Cylinder & Release Bearing, are easily sourced from us, Nissan OEM or in the aftermarket!
When switching to our CMAK it is the perfect time to upgrade your clutch and flywheel! We have many high quality options to choose from here !
If you are not installing a new clutch at the same time as your new CMAK CSC Delete also change your clutch pilot bushing at the same time, These are notorious for making noise after removal of the transmission. TIP! > We recommend asking for your old parts from your mechanic to be sure it was changed!
- Nissan 370Z 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Infiniti G35S 2007-2008 Sedan
- Infiniti G37 ALL
- Infiniti Q60 2014-201
- See Here for Nissan 350Z 2007-2008 Kit
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 3 in|
|Infiniti||G35||2007 - 2008||Sedan|
|Infiniti||G37||2008 - 2013||Coupe|
|Infiniti||G37||2009 - 2013||Sedan|
|Infiniti||Q60||2014 - 2016||Coupe|
|Nissan||370Z||2009 - 2020||Nismo|
|Nissan||370Z||2009 - 2020||Non-Nismo|
You may also like…
Nissan OEM Clutch Master Cylinder 370Z
$206.82Add to cart
Redline RL-600 Dot 4 Full Synthetic Brake Clutch Fluid 16oz Bottle$16.95 Add to cart
Redline Synthetic MT-85 75W85 Manual Transmission Fluid$14.50 Add to cart
Infiniti OEM G37 G35S Clutch Master Cylinder 30610-JK00C
$202.13Add to cart
Oiled Bronze Clutch Pilot Bushing$4.22 Add to cart